Well! I have now officially moved in to the Heritage Halls dorms here at BYU. My roommates are all very nice, and so far we are getting along quite well. I have settled in nicely; our kitchen and bathroom get cuter every day and my room is adorable.
Our ward seems good, today was my first Sunday there, but I love our presidency so it is grand.
I have also gotten used to using the accommodations here: I did laundry a few hours ago, bought food at the Creamery, used the printer in the Central Building, and have found refuge in the piano room. I already have my favorite spot on campus (the benches behind the ESC and HRCB).
The only thing left to do is begin classes. This is where the fun stuff starts. I sadly quit my modeling job because I had too many hours between that and the transcribing job (which starts tomorrow as well). Here is my schedule for tomorrow:
8-9:15 Intro to Interiors
10-10:50 Anthropology 101
11-11:50 WORK (Transcribing Archaeology and the Bible)
12-12:50 Honors English
1-1:50 WORK (Transcribing Biology)
2-2:50 WORK (Transcribing Contemporary Theory)
3-3:50 Intermediate French
Then I have FHE that night. It is a little crazy, yes, I know. But it will be grand. By the time I graduate I will be ridiculously rich. And more tired than I can possibly imagine.
I'll let you know how the first day goes!
Love,
Lizzy ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment