Tuesday, August 24, 2010

sealy ack!

Things Lizzy Hearts:
  • Knowing I have Celiac disease. Yes, the diet can be somewhat difficult, but I've never before been able to go a day without having the worst stomachache of my life. Last year, I missed classes constantly because I was so ill. Celiac can cause all kinds of problems--chronic fatigue, a shutdown of the immune system (hello, mono, swine flu, regular flu), etc. Now that I'm off gluten that's all gone!! And I can't tell you how nice digestion feels. That sounds disgusting, but I'm totally serious. This is the best thing ever.
  • Listening to iTunes U lectures on my iPod while cleaning. I've never enjoyed cleaning a bathroom before, but then I started learning while cleaning! Check out iTunes U, it's awesome.
  • Rice pudding.
  • iTunes Yoga podcasts. Tara Stiles is what I'm currently watching. It's like a workout DVD, only free and there are a million episodes to choose from and there are always new ones growing there like on some kind of freaky yoga podcast tree!!!
  • Having everything packed up and ready to go to move in to my new apartment!
  • My beautiful, lovely, awesometastic friends and families. I love you.
  • Knowing that no matter how low things seem sometimes, it always gets better. It always works out. I believe in my God and my Gospel, and that somehow makes everything okay...even when it isn't.
Love,
Lizzy ;)

PS-Told you I'd come back positive ;)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love checking up on your thru your blog. Good luck with the new school year. Glad you're feeling better too. Seems Celiac is getting prescribed a lot lately!!