
Have creepsters got you down? Are you tired of being hit on at the grocery store, the Cougareat, the creamery, Walmart, on the street, and basically everywhere you go? Do you feel like a magnet for balding men with a shockingly blatant lack of shame?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, you probably think you've tried everything to get rid of creepsters. From the really intimidating blank stare to hiding behind the Country Time display, you have tried and failed over and over again when accosted by strangers with creepy smiles and sad pickup lines. You've probably wished disfigurement was something you could take on and off at will, because maybe that would deter this lineup of potential rapists...or worse, computer science majors*.
I HAVE THE ANSWER!
I give you...the raptor impression!! If you act exactly like a velociraptor, which by the way is a word not recognized by my computer's dictionary and that shows how scary it is, no creepster will dare come near you.
You are welcome.
Love,
Lizzy
PS: You do have to act exactly like a raptor. This includes sound effects and lunge-walking, and a facial expression that could break glass (be careful around office buildings.)
*I do not mean any offense to computer science majors. You are all fabulous people I am sure. I am just making fun of you because let's face it, you basically make yourselves targets for mocking. I'm sorry, that's just the way the world works.
2 comments:
What if you actually do that just for fun? I actually started doing that during my mission. haha
I was not joking. I have indeed used this technique on a potential rapist. It works!
Post a Comment