The above picture is the view I usually have when I study at the law library. Every day I sit there in absolute silence studying until my eyes bleed, and when I look up, the first thing I see is Green's Death Duties. Its delightful, absolutely delightful. The only pro is that I've tried to read Green's Death Duties six times and it is so boring that I still have no idea what it is about.
Once I was randomly studying between classes by an elevator in the JKB. It was also handily by a vent that made a charming clanging noise that sounded like enormous rats disco dancing. But on the plus side, this was the view out the window next to me. BYU is truly beautiful, the trick is remembering to actually look at it.

Once Edward and I went for a drive and found this Speed Limit sign posted upside down. It was hysterically funny at the time and here is proof.
Love,
Lizzy ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment