Tuesday, November 8, 2011

joie de vivre

la joie de vivre by georges duhamel

In a lot of ways, my life is boring and mundane.

I "go to school" (I sleep through stats, learn about re-circumcision, un-circumcision, and various other extremely iffy subjects in Old Testament, and occasionally teach Psych 303).

I "go to work" (I listen to books on mp3 and laugh really hard with my 'coworkers'/only friends)

I "hang out with Jesse." Okay, that one needs to not be in quotes, because now it just sounds dirty. Don't worry. I am good. And we have a lot of fun together. On a scale of one to great, it is fantabulastic. And that is high praise, because I don't even know exactly what that means. Don't look it up; I invented it.

I think that in the business, they call this...happiness. You know, I think I like it. ;)

Love,
lizzzzard

No comments: