Sorry I've been gone for so long. It's been a little crazy round these parts.
First of all, I survived finals! Barely, but I did. That's probably the best I can say about it, though. Oh well.
Secondly, I went to Tillamook, Oregon (yes, that is a real place and yes, that is where they make the cheese and ice cream) for a week to visit Jesse and his family. It was fantastic and I really liked Oregon, although it did pour and was extremely windy almost the entire time I was there. Tillamook is an exceedingly small town, so we didn't do a whole lot, but it was really a wonderful week. We visited the cheese factory, of course, and saw a lot of beautiful stormy beaches and stormy waterfalls and stormy mountains and stormy green everything everywhere all of the time. We also watched a lot of movies, and played Monopoly Deal at least a hundred times. The back of the box isn't kidding--that game is addictive. Also, I do not enjoy losing at it.
I'm happy and also horrified to say I was completely myself around Jesse's family--there were incidents such as me stretching in a really strange way and explaining this by saying, and I quote, "I'm releasing my inner osprey." Yes, I know. Don't ask me where I get this stuff, it's somewhere in my brain and I definitely don't live there. Who would, it is full of rubbish.
I loved Jesse's family, and it was a fantastic break of a week. Really.
Sadly, school starts today.
Love,
Lizzy ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment