Monday, November 23, 2009

can you find this trash can?


This is not really an accurate snapshot of how I feel, because actually I am quite happy. My english class got canceled, magically giving me enough time to actually complete the homework I didn't ever do on the weekend. I don't know how it always works out, but it does.

Now I have a special challenge for all you BYU students: can you find this trashcan? Hint, its on BYU campus. Just kidding, you will never find it. But I bet you could find it if I included this:

Yes, true patrons of the HBLL can find aisle NE and sit where I sat just now and feel the magic of it. It is my favorite aisle, because it is aisle NE! Like in Monty Python.

I just spelled "aisle" "eyle". College is really doing wornders for my intelligence.

Love,
Lizzy ;)

No comments: