To Work Out More or Not to Work Out More, that is the question...
I already ran for an hour today. Should I work out again? I feel like I should work out again. I am all jittery and anxious because what if I get fat because I didn't work out enough? But what if I'm just being compulsive? Then I should rebel against my compulsion so that it doesn't get to be all compulsive-y. But what if I am being compulsive about not being compulsive? WHAT IF THE WORLD IS AN ENDLESS VORTEX OF COMPULSION ABOUT COMPULSION???
Also, I have to be, like, awake by 11:30 am tomorrow, and for some reason this fills me with intense and crippling fear because WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO WORK OUT BEFORE THAT?? Also it just fills me with fear for absolutely no reason except that being responsible for anything before about 10 pm fills me with fear. Actually, just being responsible for anything ever fills me with terror. It's like I can't comprehend possibly being able to accomplish anything and so anytime I tell someone I will accomplish something, it becomes an internal war zone where I try to accomplish the thing while living in almost paralyzing anxiety about not being able to accomplish the thing. It's even worse if there are 2 things, and I don't even want to think about 3 things. Now I'm thinking about 3 things. Oh no.
Also my phone keeps being like, "YOU HAVE A NEW MESSAGE!!!! ANSWER IT!!! NOW YOU HAVE 2!! NOW YOU HAVE 4!! NOW YOU HAVE 25!!" at the same time that my email is like:
1 NEW MESSAGE.
2 NEW MESSAGES.
9 NEW MESSAGES.
359 NEW MESSAGES.
1 BILLION NEW MESSAGES.
SO MANY MESSAGES YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO ANSWER THEM ALL AND THUS WILL IMMEDIATELY FAIL AT LIFE.
:)
Love,
Lizzy ;)
1 comment:
My phone used to be like this:
you have a new message=vibrate
you still haven't checked the message=vibrate
you still haven't checked the message=vibrate
you still haven't checked the message=vibrate
It was extremely obnoxious, and then Chelsie fixed it. It's such a relief.
Post a Comment