At first, going gluten-free seemed impossibly hard and miserable. However, with time, I now barely notice it. Although I do eat WAY too much candy. Because I am super nice person, I will share with you some good gluten-free foods, in case you have celiac or are on a GF diet.- Cinnamon Chex are possibly one of the greatest things known to man.
- Also Honey Nut Chex.
- You have no idea how quickly you can get sick of corn tortillas, but luckily they are like $1 for 700 and basically anything that alone is edible will also be edible in a corn tortilla. By which I mean, just stick everything in a corn tortilla. I don't really know why.
- Fruit. Fruit is my favoritist thing ever.
- Eggs. Eggs are not a fruit, but they are a complete protein, and that is awesome too.
- Amy's gluten-free frozen dinners.
- Rice.
- Tuna.
There you go. Foods that are gluten free. Some other good tips are to NOT eat massive amounts of candy, or get angry and just eat some lasagna. That is not very good for you. Nope.
Love,
Lizzy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment