
this isn't my picture. i am not that cool.
Clad hates rainstorms. He hates it when it's overcast. He hates it when it snows. Pretty much the only weather Clad like is warm and sunny. Which is great, everybody loves warmth and sun.
But truth be told, I actually like rainstorms. I love sitting inside with a cup of hot chocolate and watching the rain come down in sheets. I love the slight danger of driving. I love reading at Borders and hearing the pound of water on asphalt outside. Of course, I don't actually like being in the rain. It is only cool if you are inside, and it is outside. It is not cool at all when you are both contained in the same space. That is the opposite of cool.
Right now, it is just the sort of weather Clad hates. Let's just say, I'm loving it. Shh, don't tell.
Love,
Lizzy ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment