Sunday, October 10, 2010

wheat and hot chocolate: NOT the same thing

Well, we all know Lizzy can't eat wheat, otherwise she throws up for hours and it is highly unpleasant and stuff. But an important distinction to make when discussing wheat and not eating it is, what is wheat exactly?

I will tell you what wheat is not first. Wheat is not:
  • Ice cream
  • Hot chocolate
  • Peanut butter
  • Beef
  • Potato
  • Broccoli
  • Cheese
  • Bears
Wheat is:
  • Bread
  • Crackers
  • Graham crackers
  • Flour
  • Cookies
  • Brownies
  • Cake
  • Cinnamon rolls
  • Pancakes
  • Wheat.
So if you want to poison me, make sure you check this list, because hot chocolate and beef are ineffective poisons. Highly ineffective. You are welcome.

Love,
Lizzy ;)

2 comments:

Chels said...

Haha, thank you.
We obviously have issues with the whole wheat thing at the Larsen home.

Isabelle Wright said...

I thought I would clarify for you because I'm a really nice person :)