Wednesday, February 16, 2011

i love disneyland more than almost anything

This is me at Disneyland Paris. I am SO GLAD we decided to go!

I just have to tell you, I love Disneyland. I think it is seriously the happiest place on earth. Honestly. It is like, the greatest thing ever ever ever.

I miss it. I want to go to Disneyland RIGHT NOW! I really, really, really seriously want to go to Disneyland, though. This summer I may make a trip...we shall see. Especially because I am also supposed to go on a road trip with Caj and Abbie to visit the boys in Tilamook (yes, like the cheese). But I love Disneyland so much...

Anyways. I don't know why that has been on my mind lately, but it has. It is my happy place, right there.

Love,
Lizzy ;)

1 comment:

kathleen windsor said...

I would pick Disneyland over Tillamook EXCEPT I would NOT pick Disneyland in the summer ! Whereas, we were in Tillamook and it was quite interesting (the factory, that is) and on a road trip with friends it would be quite fun - AND you could send your grandmother POSTCARDS along the way !