Monday, March 7, 2011

my sisters and the k5 boys

ignore my horrible smile. from left: mike, abs, caj, me, jesse james, farcus is holding the camera. :)
Well. How come I haven't been posting very frequently lately? Thankfully, the answer is a good one (for me, at least): I've been having fun. 


You see, when Chad left, my coping mechanisms went sort of like this.
April 7-19th "Oh, he's probably just gone for a couple weeks."
April 19th-June 20th "I'm in France and Italy, of course he isn't here with me, but that doesn't mean he's gone."
June 20th-August 13th "He's probably just gone for the summer, I'll see him when school starts."
August 13th-January 1st Pit of despair when I finally realized he was actually GONE. I stayed in my basement for the entirety of this time and got so depressed I actually dropped out of school. 
January 1-20th I start to become a normal human again.
January 20th-February 28th I suddenly realize I've had friends who like me, just for me,  all along.

Who are these people? My fantastic roommates who have become my sisters, plus Kimball 5 (the K5 boys). Jesse, Marcus, Evan, Abs, Mikelle, and Caj, with extended family members Jared, Andrew, Garret, Ben, Mike, Jordan, Trevor, and Chris. Yeah, the one thing I have in common with my roommates is that we pretty much all prefer hanging out with guys...haha.

And guess what? For the first time since Chad left, I'm actually...happy. Dare I say it? HAPPY!! Seriously.

Love,
Lizzy :D

No comments: