Sunday, August 10, 2008

stores you should hit


So yesterday, along with being ridiculously fun, was a shopping day. My mom and I went up to the Tanger outlet center in Park City, Utah. It is THE place to shop. Stores you MUST visit:
  • Polo Ralph Lauren. They had cotton v-neck shirts with the little pony in contrasting thread for $9.99. That's how much you'd pay for a t-shirt at Walmart! And these are Ralph Lauren!! 
  • Harry and David Chocolates. We ate about 4 free truffles, plus free chips and salsa. They have really really good sweets, salsa, and random cute food things. But really, just go for the free food.
  • Old Navy. Its even cheaper than the regular one. I got jeans for $25. And REALLY cute shoes.
  • Ann Taylor. Their stuff is adorable, and, thanks to the outlet, affordable.
  • Adidas. Amazingly cute shoes at an incredible discount. Don't bother with any of the clothes, though, except for the Stella McCartney line.
  • BCBG Maxazria. You can get absolutely beautiful dresses at really great prices.
  • American Eagle. They do some really good shirts and hoodies, and if you buy from the outlet, you can really get a good deal.
  • Keds. I got a pair of Keds for $15. I don't really know how you can beat that.
There are many, many more stores, all of them amazingly great. Go and see, really, it is worth it. There are some screamin' deals!!

Directions from Provo, Utah: Take Highway 189 to Heber City. From Heber City, take Highway 40 to I-80. Take I-80 West to Exit 145, State Road 224, Kimball Junction. Turn right at the first light onto Landmark Drive. Tanger Outlet Center is on the left.

No comments: