Monday, July 13, 2009

my BYU schedule for Fall 2009

Well, after many late-night laughs, extreme frustration, extensive color-coded and ridiculously researched planning, and threats to at least three department heads, I have a schedule that I am very excited about. And here it is!

Monday
  • 8-9:15 am SFL 102 (Intro to Interiors)
  • 10-10:50 ANTHR 101 (Anthropology)
  • 11-11:50 ENGL 150 (Honors University Writing and Rhetoric)
  • 3-3:50 FREN 201 (Intermediate French)
Tuesday
  • 9-9:50 Rel A 121 (Book of Mormon)
  • 1:35-2:30 Dance 190 (Ballet)
  • 3-3:50 FREN 201 (Intermediate French)
Wednesday
  • 8-9:15 am SFL 102 (Intro to Interiors)
  • 10-10:50 ANTHR 101 (Anthropology)
  • 11-11:50 ENGL 150 (Honors University Writing and Rhetoric)
  • 3-3:50 FREN 201 (Intermediate French)
Thursday
  • 9-9:50 Rel A 121 (Book of Mormon)
  • 11-11:50 PSYCH 101 (Intro to the Psych major)
  • 1:35-2:30 Dance 190 (Ballet)
  • 3-3:50 FREN 201 (Intermediate French)
Friday
  • 10-10:50 ANTHR 101 (Anthropology)
  • 11-11:50 ENGL 150 (Honors University Writing and Rhetoric)
  • 3-3:50 FREN 201 (Intermediate French)
I am super excited. It is remarkable that I actually got in to all the classes that I wanted, it looks well-balanced and fun and the times aren't even bad. Yay!

Love,
Lizzy ;)



2 comments:

Chels said...

Ooh nice, I can totally stalk you now!

Anonymous said...

You're going to LOVE anthropology. It's really easy, and fun, and interesting! Yay!