This photo was taken one morning in my kitchen. Would it interest you that the followingphotos were taken on the same day?


If there is one thing my roommates love, it is brownies. And cookies. And candy. And cake. Well, I guess the one thing they love is actually sugar. Also not washing the dishes afterwards.
But these pictures also describe my current mood: empty. Like the half-eaten cookie and the strip of brownies left, I am spent and all used up. However, my finals are over. Finally. I don't ever have to look back on any of my classes this semester ever again. That is a really great feeling. Also, I aced my Psychology, French, English, and Dance finals. So the only one I'm worried about is Interior Design, but I was never going to be able to get an A in that class to begin with, so it doesn't really matter.
Overall, I am amazed at how well I did. I thought I was failing everything, but it turns out my grades this semester are going to be actually pretty good. Maybe there is something to be said about going to the Lord's university.
Now all that's left to do is work, clean, do the laundry, finish the Christmas wrapping, and go home.
At least until January 4th.
Love,
Lizzy ;)
1 comment:
Ahhh . . . someday these will be nostalgic memories with which YOU can regale YOUR children and grandchildren !
Post a Comment