Monday, December 28, 2009

gross deception and general updates

Hello all friends of the internet.

It has been brought to my attention that you have been under a gross deception.

Because awhile ago, I told you that this:had become this:But this is a lie. Because within a few weeks, that became this:

Yes, Edward and I are together again. I don't really know why breaking up was necessary, but I guess it was. In any case, being apart was misery, apparently as much for him as me. So we fixed that right up, and things have never been better between us. We are both still freaking out about his mission, naturally, but what can we do? We decided breaking up was just prolonging the pain, not making it easier. So here we are.

And I have to say, I am really really glad we are.

Love,
Lizzy ;)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Good for you. Yes mission thoughts are scary, but be happy. I don't like to think of you all gloomy and broken hearted.