
this image belongs to Allie at hyperboleandahalf.com. Warning: not all her comics are this free of swearing.
But then I fell back asleep because last night I couldn't sleep so I took an extra pill that is supposed to help me sleep and it helped me sleep. But what it did not do was help me desist sleeping. So anyways, I fell back asleep and had a dream that I was George Washington and I was also a janitor for a junior high school. I was mopping the floors a lot.
When I woke up it was almost 10, and then I thought, "This is a great story I should post on my blog." First I ate three pieces of lemon cake for breakfast (thanks Grandma. Aren't you glad you are supporting my pattern of eating straight sugar for days?) though and then I am here. Because I have my priorities straight.
And I have got to RUN TO PLATO'S CLOSET because if someone stole my beautiful handbag I will be forced to hunt them down and kick them in the shins.
Love,
Lizzy
UPDATE: Well, I went to Plato's Closet but my Perfect Handbag had already been purchased. The shin-kicking plan, while brilliant, had some significant flaws in planning, so instead I went and bought some chocolate and then I came back here. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment