Well, sad news, all. Clad, my best friend and the boy I adore, went into the MTC today. He is a great, great guy and so of course he is serving a mission. It is a wonderful opportunity and he and his family will be so blessed for it. I am so excited to see how he grows as a person and to hear about all of the wonderful experiences he has. But at the same time, I'm completely devastated. Now that I know he's not reading this, I can tell you--I want to marry that boy. I've never met anyone whom I love as much as him, who makes me laugh so hard, who is always there for me, who would do anything for me, who loves me so much. I've never felt so safe, loved, and accepted as when I am with him.
I have great confidence in our future when he gets back from his mission. The mission is absolutely necessary if our relationship is to work in the very long term, like we hope it will. But still. Two years...it is a little bit heartbreaking. I'll be okay, though. I've got lots of support from great friends and family and I'm going to France in just under 3 weeks.
It will get easier. It will be okay soon enough. And when he comes back, then it will be absolutely awesome.
Love,
Lizzy :/
No comments:
Post a Comment