Look, brown people. Who are they? What are they doing? Why did this picture come up when I typed in "wheelbarrow full of syrup" into Google Images?Well, really I am posting about finals and moving out. Because I am taking finals and moving out, in case you didn't get that, you fools. I have two finals left, psychology and book of mormon. I spectacularly failed my philosophy one, which naturally means that I now don't care about any of my grades. Still, I have sort of studied and will probably do reasonably well. Either way I am cool with it. I am thinking of becoming a professional surfer anyways. You don't need a degree for that, do you?
Also I am moving out. My stuff is in boxes that I have hidden because I cannot work in a messy room.
I miss Clad (or Chod, thanks Annaliese) a lot. Sometimes it is like I am being tazed in the heart and I'm all, "OMG, WTF are you tazing my heart??" And the invisible tazing person is all, "Just like for a good time and in case you forgot that you still can't see your best friend for the next 718 days. You can't call him either. Or text him. You are ALL ALONE except for me and I'm tazing you. Also, you have imagined me because you may have developed schizophrenia. Good thing you know what that is because you are a psych major." And I'm all, "That is uncool, man." And he's all, "Are you a professional surfer?" And I'm like, "Dude, I am totally trying to be. Surfboard. Wicked."
Love,
Lizzy
Pro Surfboarder in Training
3 comments:
I think you have lost it. Also, why were you googling "wheelbarrow full of syrup"??
Whatever "it" is, I must have lost it a VERY long time ago...haha. And I just wanted to see what a wheelbarrow full of syrup would look like. And it gave me brown people. Go figure.
Man I love you. :)
Post a Comment