Monday, January 4, 2010

first day of classes: the rundown

9-9:50 AM: French 211R (Second Year Conversation)
This class was fun and looks like it is going to be fun. The french language actually feels comfortable, and that's a really great feeling. It will help me improve my conversation skills right up until I go to France and converse with the French natives!! I am excited. I love French.

10:30-11:50 AM: Ballet 290 (Ballet Accelerated Technique 1)
I'm still not technically "in" this class, so pray some people drop it, but I'm just attending anyways in hopes that I will get in--I probably will, if it is right/best. It should be great.

1-1:50 PM: Philosophy 201
This fulfills both a psych major and GE requirement, so I'm taking it. It could be interesting or horrible. Only time will tell.

2-2:50 PM: Creative Writing
There is A LOT of reading and A LOT of writing in this class. Luckily, I am an excellent writer, not to sound cocky. And I haven't gotten to read real literature rather than schoolbooks in a long time. We're not reading Plato or Crime and Punishment. We get to pick what we read, and it is fun stuff, stuff I like reading. A lot of work, but hopefully fun work.

Then I transcribe an anthropology class. And then my monday is over! Today was exhausting, but overall good. I'm scared and stressed about the semester, but I'll get it under control and all will be well. I hope.

Love,
Lizzy :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

WOW. I'm exhausted just reading about it.