"Isabelle, if you could pick a day of the week that describes you, what would it be?"
"Probably Thursday. If you could pick a day of the week to represent you, what would you pick?"
"Saturday."
"Why?"
"Because it's everything I want in life."
"You are everything you want in life?"
And just for fun, here are a few of our shining moments (because I have a huge, really important project due in 6 hours and nothing gets that done faster than writing a blog):
"The potato is screaming! It's screaming!" -Caj
"You have really bad putting away cheese problems." -Mikelle
"I don't want to do homework. I want to be flipped around a man's body." -Caj
"I'm Jared Whitehouse and I want to have your baby." -Mikelle
"I looked down and I was like, slut! Me!" -Abbie
"You started that naughty!" -Jesse
"It's like a little worm that imitates your finger sometimes." -Jonathon
"What if my hands had brains? They would be so smart." -Mikelle
"Me and sparkleys are like THIS (crossing fingers)" -Maracus
"She doesn't have a lethal disease. It's not like she shoots fire out of her eyes." -Jesse
"No, I WANT TO BE THERE NAKED." -Unknown
"You sure are a great black woman, Marcus." -Me
"And it bugged me. And that's why I drew a picture of a dinosaur eating him." -Cajin
"Isn't it weird that we cross-pollinate plants like we cross-pollinate humans? To create new humans?" -Caj
"It made me gade an idea." -Abbie
In other news...last day of class! And Janelle is here! Much rejoicing will be had, followed by crushing pain and despair when I realize that I still have to take all my finals.
Love,
Lizzy ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment