Monday, April 25, 2011

sometimes, life is suck.

Well, we successfully moved out of our house. And in to Roman Gardens. It was exhausting and stressful, but with the help of Jesse and our bodybuilding friend Evan, not too bad--we got everything moved in in 2 hours.

However, none of us have been having good times. Actually, the past couple days have been mostly a lot of tears. We kind of hate our apartment. We do not like our new roommate too terribly much (although it's mean of us to say that). There is not enough space to even move in our kitchen. We are all dealing with difficult and unsolvable personal problems.

Last night was sort of the culmination of all of this. The three of us laid on the floor of Abbie and Mikelle's room and talked and cried. I eventually moved my bedding in to their room and slept on their floor. I'm not sure why that was helpful, but it was, for all of us.

We've decided to look into other options for summer housing. The very thought of moving all of this crap AGAIN makes my stomach hurt, but if we are genuinely this unhappy here, it'll be worth it to live somewhere new. We may not even be able to get out of this contract, but it's worth a shot, right?

The other bit of unhappy news I got was that I didn't get hours for spring/summer. So I am essentially jobless until fall. That's pretty much bad news bears, as that's my only source of income. So today I start trying to find another job.

Geez...when is summer going to start again?

Love,
Lizzy ;)

No comments: