Thursday, June 9, 2011

everybody just calm down. the world is not over.

I really appreciate how concerned and supportive you all are. I just wanted to reassure you that I am fine. Things are fine. Everything is just good. Okay? I feel like every time I post anything on here, everyone thinks I'm suicidal and the world is ending. Ya'll are a touch overreacting. I am a tough girl. I am like the girl on True Grit. Only prettier. And blonde. And not so dusty. And without an accent. And my father didn't get shot. And I am not out for revenge on my father's murderer. Okay, okay, the only thing we have in common as that we're tough. But I am tough.

Really. Even though I post negative things on here sometimes. That's because those are the only things of note. It wouldn't be interesting to tell you I went and got french fries with Abbie and Mikelle. But that happened, and it was fun and good. Just because I didn't put it on here doesn't mean it didn't happen. This blog is not my life.

So if we could all just take a deep breath, calm down, and maybe temper our reactions a tad, that'd be great. Because I'm good! Really!

Thanks,
Lizzy ;)

No comments: