The basal ganglia is actually a part of your brain that does something important, I am sure. I do not concern myself with what it does because I have been functioning normal (ish) for on 17 years now and never before knew that it existed. So I don't think it is going to do much different now that I have become aware of its presence, except for when I pop by to say hello. Which I will not be doing anytime soon, because it is inside my brain and I definitely don't live there. Who would, it is full of rubbish.
ANYWAYS, back to sane subject, I have just completed the hellish task of hand-stitching a brillopads purple border 'round my vest for Victoire International. It took hours and hours and wasted precious moments of my life but was worth it in the end (maybe). Victoire's first runway show will take place tomorrow night. I will be modeling in it, naturally, because I am not yet a bazillionaire and don't have the money to hire real models. Not that I am not the best model for the job, because I assure you I am.
I also have a physiology final tomorrow which I must ace ace ace because I have a 90% and if that doesn't go up my life will be shattered into tiny microscopic pieces and I will have to pick them up and examine them under a microscope to see how they fit together but I probably won't even be able to do the puzzle because I have always been crap at puzzles and with my luck I would still be and...shut up about piuzzles, you get the picture.
So anyways farewell lads and lasses, don't eat anything bigger than your head!
LUUURVE
Lizzers ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment