Saturday, May 24, 2008

lazy summer wear

Here's the perfect outfit for a lazy summer day filled with books and sunshine. Of course, who has lazy summer days, really, so the outfit also works for a daytime errands-and-studying for the ACT day and nighttime-party. I'm that cool. However, please don't hesitate to use my Spring Date outfit, the one with the flowered top, blue jacket and pink bow peep-toes. I'm exceptionally partial to that and it still works just as well for summer nights.


I love this Garden's Secret top. It is, to me, the epitome of summer.



Citizens of Humanity Juniper-Wash Jeans. Perfect beachy hue in a casual, comfy cut.


Lemonade Peep-Toe Sandals echo the yellow flowers in the top, and somehow manage to capture the casual heat of summer right along. Best of all, they're light and easy but still sophisticated enough for nighttime. Maybe.


We have so many bright colors going on already, I figured we had better keep the bag sleek and simple. This Kate Spade Shopper fits the bill, don't you think?


No comments: