Anyways, this week is rather mad. I have the lovely experience of taking three AP tests, less than some of my comrades but plenty to occupy me. I am confident on my AP Language/Composition, but I'm very nervous for AP French and AP Government. I doubt very much that I shall get higher than a 4, and I would not be a bit surprised if I failed.
Failure would not be all that big of a deal, but still... I do so want to pass!
I also have two physiology tests and a CAD (computer-aided drafting) test, as well as two physiology finals and a math final soon to come. Also this week and next, I have dance 3 times rather than two.
Simply put, now until the end of the school year is going to be quite sensationally insane.
However, I shall work on, on to victory...I have just completed my physiology lab, that's one thing down...
During the summer, I expect to work--I know I have a secure position at dear old Cold Stone Creamery, but I am hoping to acquire a position that pays more...I hear Forever 21 pays $10 an hour to be a cashier, which sounds fabby, and the Disney Store would be SO fun to work at, as well as Borders. I intend to apply to all of them. If I don't get hired, Cold Stone will serve me well.
I have, very much sadly, recently lost two of my best friends, one as a casualty of the other. The level of malevolence between us is extraordinary. However, I still have many excellent, excellent friends with whom I am completely satisfied. In fact, come to think of it, I hardly even mind...the others I am currently friends with are far more fun to hang out with than the two I've lost.
I am now going to eat, and then continue studying away as a proper student should.
All the best,
Lizzy :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment