Friday, May 30, 2008

yearbook day

Now I'm not going to whine on sappily about the wrap-up of another school year, etc etc but I will say this...my friends are great, I'm glad Junior year is over, and here are some of the funniest notes written in my yearbook. For the sake of Chinese censorship, names have ALL been changed.

"Lizzy,
You will always be a special Asian Surprise in a space in my heart (phone) ."

"Whore.
-Joe."

"Are you in seventh grade?
-Mary"

"Lizzy!
No words can describe my feelings for you.
-Kelly Clarkson"

"Lizzy=Crazy Fun Female Lady.
-Bob."

And my favorite one that I wrote, to a boy I have never dated or liked (in a more-than-friend-way) and never plan on dating or liking:

"Dearest Max,
I am so glad we are getting married. You are a beautiful specimen of a man. Our years of dating have been some of the happiest of my life. I look forward to seeing a LOT of you this summer. ;-)
Love Always,
Your Fiance, Lizzy"

Awwww. I'm going to miss my seniors. But I am the new Senior Class (well, I mean, I am not the sole member, there are other people too) and so I must soldier on through the watery grave of the past etc etc. I'm soo looking forward to summer, despite working a crap job at Warm Rock Offwhitery. And I'm VAIR VAIR joyous to be a SENIOR!! WOO HOO!

Heartfeltfully,
Victoria Elizabeth Windsor

No comments: