Tuesday, May 27, 2008

my baby!


Please calm down, I am not nor was actually with child. To this I am referring to my new VEHICLE!

It looks just like that picture, but blue. When it is licensed and I can legally drive it I will show you pictures of the real thing. It is absolutely incredible. I am in love with it more than you could possibly imagine. In fact, I would drive it every day of my life, if only it weren't so very cold here sometimes. During the summer, though, it shall be an absolute MARVEL!

Also, I am FINISHED FINISHED FINISHED with all my lousy schoolwork. For EVER! Or, three months anyways. I am somewhat down because I did not do, as such, well, on my math final. But I passed and that is what counts. Or something.

Go and buy a scooter! Quickly!

Incandescently Happy,
Lizzy :-D

No comments: