Phoney Phone (not really. I mean it is not phoney, it is real. The phoney part was for the sake of hilariousity. Why do I bother explaining things to you people?):

It is AT&T, which is what I have, and also the best. Because I have it. Its just generally a really marvy phone, though, because it looks cool and calls people. Which is what I look for in a phone. They also have it in retro pink, black, and silver, but I think the white is better-looking.
Video Camcorder:

Isn't this little and cute? Well, it can also record 60 minutes of video at a time. And plugs directly into your computer. You can even record underwater if you want, if you get the special case. I don't know why or how you would want to do that, but I find that mentioning random and irrelevant facts is always good, to keep things from getting boring. Or something.
Digital Camera:

Now I know this camera doesn't look like it was developed by nuclear scientists or anything, but it is my favorite camera ever. It is adorable and take the most amazing pictures. I love it. Deeply. The wedding is in June.
Computer:

The Apple Macbook Pro is just unbeatable, that is all there is to it. The only downside is that is is v. v. pricey. It is more expensive than the Motobravo Milano I just bought. But it is worth it.
Mp3 Device:

A flawless piece of music-playing heaven. It is no good for movies. No iPod is. For that you want a 60" plasma. So don't come crying to me. You want it to play music, and it does. Wonderfully.
I think that is all for today, have fun ogling all these loverly devices and as usual just click on the pic if you want to buy it (and you do)!
LOOVE
Lizzy!
No comments:
Post a Comment