Wednesday, May 7, 2008

excellent. absolutely excellent.

My day was great!! My test in MATHEMATICS, my FAVORITE subject of all time (NOT) went fairly well. I did not shrivel and die, contrary to my previous assumptions.

My physiology test went very well also. I found it to be quite easy, miraculously. Which does not necessarily mean I didn't fail.

I applied to be appointed on Student Government, so we'll hope for that. However, I'm also being an officer in NHS and possibly FCCLA. I might do HOSA and will likely do French club, but we will just have to see about that. I would do FBLA but I never win anything, so I'd do a crappy job, and I haven't been really involved in HOSA previously so I'm not sure about that either...

I don't have dance today, which is a nice break although I dearly love dance, and I have a small window of time in which to purchase Mother's day presents. So I'm going to go do that.

Also, today I stuck my foot sporadically into someone's car. 

Laughing,
Lizzy :-P

No comments: